Sunday, July 27, 2008

wii fit i love you

I go to see my nutritionist tomorrow. Not sure what she'll tell me about eating better--well she'll tell me to eat better of course....but I have to FOLLOW it. but I'm still excited to see her. Last I saw her in Dec or Jan she was telling me to exercise... and I am... but now my eating is crap.

The girls are good. We had a busy weekend and they did a ton. They crashed hard tonight. Bean2 is becoming so hard to get to sleep. Tonight was the worst....since DH wasn't around for bedtime she was crying for him....so much she was almost hyperventilating. It made me want to give her the pacifier back---but i held firm (i did lay on her floor for 20 min...shhh)

Still doing good with the wii. i'm averaging about 45 min a day with aerobics and my mom said she noticed a difference when we saw her yesterday! woohooo.

I did do a waist measurement and got that I lost about 2 inches!! but i'm not sure how scientific that was with the crappy measuring thing i had. so i got a new thing and took new measurements...so hopefully in a week or two I can check and see accurate results. I'm still thrilled though.

Bring on the veggies!!!

2 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I haven't tried the aerobics... but I was disappointed in the yoga... I was looking for a yoga routine not just poses.
Good luck!

sheshe said...

I also love my Wii Fit. :) The step routines are my favorite and my husband and I are challenging each other in the ski jump. I have the top score right now. LOL!