Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Last Giveaway



Ok... I'm having too much fun and there are currently over 1000 giveaways!!! (check out my other 2 if you havent)

So I decided to do one last giveaway and giveaway this pin.
(not sure why the picture is coming out sideways)


to enter: read one of my other posts and comment on it HERE. For a second entry... add me to your blog reader (post a 2nd comment if you do that)

The giveaway will end on Saturday Aug 2 at 5pm (Eastern Time).


You do not have to be a blogger to enter. Just leave a valid email address. The winner will have 4 days to respond to me or I'll go with the next person from my random number generator.

I'm sorry this is only open to US residents.


And now back to the giveaways....




Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival Button

17 comments:

RobinBirdsNest said...

Hopoe the kiddos are all feeling good now! Hated it when my kids were sick!! The pin is sooooo pretty! Please enter me too! thanks!

Anonymous said...

The pin is beautiful!
angela_mullins@hotmail.com

buzzd said...

I like that you are doing well with the wii fit and are losing inches. I have been thinking of trying this. The pin is pretty.

Angie(quillysilly) said...

This is super cute...full of whimsy! I'd love to enter...Thanks,
Angie

Lynn said...

Interesting about the weight loss. I am trying to lose weight also, but I won't weigh myself, I am just going by my clothes size. I was a 24 and now I am a 20!

Very pretty pin!

JenniferSaake.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations on the results you are seeing with Wii fit! :)

InnerBeauty AT AffordableMineralMakeup DOT com

Come check out my give-aways at http://www.InnerBeautyGirlz.com

Jenni
http://www.InnerBeautyGirls.com
http://www.HannahsHopeBook.com

Unknown said...

I had been been wondering if the Wii Fit was actually working for anyone. It looks like it would make exercise not so dreadful. I love the pin! Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!

proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Re said...

i love the wii fit even though my fit level is disappointing at times lol

cute pin :)

Unknown said...

i'm sorry to read about your bad day :( well i hope your days have gotten better and that you have become like this ---> :) because that's always good :) :)

lc_intocable at yahoo.com

Ginny said...

I read about wii fit, I wish I had one of those!

Anonymous said...

Cute pin

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Fedora said...

How exciting that Wii Fit is totally working for you! We haven't been able to get our hands on one yet, but it does sound like it would be fun for the whole family :) Glad your little one doesn't need tubes, and have a terrific weekend!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

I am glad wii fit is woeking for you. I have it too but I am already bored with the program. I hope a new one is in the works. Thanks for the chance.

Suzie Williams said...

I want Wii Fit so badly but I can't find one. :(

The Dales said...

Ya for the Wii! I have one and I love it, Wii fit is relly fun and although I haven't seen to much improvement at my waistline, my husband and I sure are enjoying ourselves!!!

moores1456(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dani' said...

I have not had the pleasure of Wii Fit but have seen a lot of mention on blogs lately! solta(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I was glad to see how the Wii fit helped you as my mom is getting one for herself!