So my doctor (just regular doc) emailed me last week that she's been talking with my allergist and since I'm becoming more deficient in the vitamin that I'm allergic to, and desensitizing me to it via pills didn't work, they want to....drum roll please.... admit me to the hospital and give me a series of 10 injections (maybe only the first one will be in the hospital) to see if that will desensitize me to it.
doesn't that sound like fun?? The reason for the hospital, well in case i go into anaphylaxis. I'm so excited! ok. maybe not. So I wrote her back and said.. "ok but just for your information do you remember I'm 10 weeks pregnant. can we wait until april or does this need to be done now. ". and I haven't heard back. today my allergists office called to set up an appointment for next week to talk about this with my allergist (i guess the decided I can't wait until the end of october for my scheduled appointment with her). I mentioned to the person on the phone "does she know I'm pregnant?" so she's going to check with her and see what she wants to do. makes me want to scream.
anyways i'm doing ok otherwise. the morning sickness was gone last week and this week is back just slightly. fingers crossed. I go on friday for another ultrasound--11 weeks for the First Look test. hopefully all will go ok.
We still haven't told the girls yet. I wanted to make sure that things looked ok first. Not sure if we'll tell them this weekend after the u/s or wait until after my 13 week checkup. Right now I'm thinking we'll wait until the 13 week checkup and we get the results from the first look test as well.
I am getting pretty frustrated about names. There are NO boys names that I like (at least that i'd use...others i like for other people. :) ) well i actually liked one boys name (although DH didn't). However my SIL's sister just had a baby and named him that (Ethan). DH said , that doesn't matter we'll never see them. But it bothered me that if we did, and BIL/SIL had a baby...then that baby would have 2 cousin's with the same name. so back to the drawing board. I do have about 2-3 names for girls that I like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im sorry that hospital thing sounds so awful. Hang in there
Post a Comment