Wow! I haven't written in awhile and it's been busy!
First.... Bean1 and I went on a super vacation a couple weeks ago. We went for 4 days to San Diego to visit my best friend from college. I was a little worried because I was 6 weeks PG the day we left. and with both girls...at 6 weeks PG is when my morning sickness kicked in ... BAD. But I did ok. It seems if I keep eating and dont let my stomach get hungry...i'm ok
So we had a blast. hit the san diego zoo, a beach with seals on it, went up to disneyland for a day! (she had a blast looking for princesses) and the children's museum. very fun! and even better... on our red eye home (yes i took a red eye with a 4 yr old...eek). she fell asleep BEFORE we took off and woke up AFTER we landed. :) i didn't sleep at all but that's another story. (so is getting sick at disney and barely making the bathroom)
then this past weekend has been really busy. Bean 1 & 2 had their first day of gymnastics this year on Saturday. For Bean1 she actually had to go into class on her own--no parents. It took her a bit and I had to go in with her for warm-ups...but SHE DID IT!! (she took this last year but the 3 yr old with parents class). Then Bean2 had hers... (with me). She was so excited because this is "real gymnastics" and she really wanted to do what bean1 was doing last year.
Then sunday was bean1's first soccer game. DH is one of the coaches. I *think* she had fun (at least for the snacktime.) She did better in the first half--the practice, then the 2nd--the game. lol. I actually had to go on the field with her for the game.
Today is the biggest though...today was her first day of preschool!!! She was very excited but nervous. Did not want me to leave but eventually let me. Her teacher is so nice. She had a great day they both said and was excited to tell me all about it. how did she get to be so big?? and kindergarden next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My little one starts kindergarden next year too. Scary. Congrats on the first day!
Wow. So many firsts! My youngest can't wait until she can do gymnastics next year like her big sister too.
Post a Comment