of course i want to answer that "jean valjean"
ok i digress. can you digress when you haven't started out yet?
I thought i'd do a getting to know you post.
I'm leigh and have 2 daughters. an almost 4 yr old (who's already planning her FIFTH birthday. hahaha let's get through #4 first) and a 2 yr old (who has been 2 for a month and already tells you she's three.) guess they are super excited to grow up.
I live in new england with my dh of almost 8 years. i work as a computer programmer when i'm not being a mom! thankfully my boss is a mom too so completely understands!
here's some more info:
favorite tv: lost, 24, men in trees (hee hee..feel guilty about this one)
favorite book: hitchiker's guide to the galaxy
favorite movies(of the moment): princess bride, star wars, clue, gross point blank
craziest job i had: high school math teacher
favorite music: BNL, TMBG,
least fav music: currently the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack since i hear it 20 times a day!
well that's enough for now. :) got questions...just ask
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, cool. I'm a computer programmer too. And our favorite movies are pretty similar (although I'd leave star wars out. I fell asleep at the theatre when I tried to watch them re-released) What a coincidence
Post a Comment