Tuesday, May 27, 2008

it's almost time to know...

well by tomorrow or thursday i should know if this cycle worked or not. i tested over the weekend (thinking af was due today and not wed/thurs) and got 2 neg and 1 who knows. I say who knows because it was originally - and then I looked 13-15 min later and it was slightly +. but it's one that says it's invalid after 10 min.

i ordered some more that are due to come tomorrow...so if af doesn't show in the morning, i'll test when ups comes. lol.

my cycles have been 25/26/25/26 so I guess this would be 25?? which would be tomorrow. Assuming it's negative. ... I'm planning on going out for a BIG margharita on Thursday. So trying to get obsessed about that. lol.

1 comment:

Katie Swaner said...

It seems so odd to me to read about ttc. I never plan anything like that.