Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Giveaway for Mom and Baby

I participated in the bloggy giveaway last time and won 3 wonderful things. I'm having too much fun again this time too so I thought I'd try giving something away.



So I'm going to do a giveaway for mom and baby. For baby is this Mozart Magic Cube and for mom.... a $10 starbucks gift card for coffee while listening to all the baby toys. :)



In full disclosure we got this toy as a gift for my daughter last year...but we already had one so it's sat in the closet. But it's a great toy and we love the one we have.

To enter my giveaway you have to live in the US (so sorry!) and I will close it at 8pm EDT on Friday April 25. You do not have to be a blogger to enter. Just leave a valid email address. The winner will have 4 days to respond to me or I'll go with the next person from my random number generator.

To enter you have to answer one the following questions:

1) How do you "know" what is the right number of kids for your family?

2) what is the craziest vacation you've been on?

3) what's the nicest thing you've done for someone you didn't know?

Have fun! Happy Giveaways



check out the other great giveaways.

Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival Button

98 comments:

brandy said...

number of kids. i guess it depends on your income. if you don't have a lot of money you might want to limit to maybe 2 if you are rich have 10. you just want to make sure you can provide for them.

craziest vacation would be in vegas. there was a big drunk fight in the casino, we had prostiutes hitting on my husband, and we actually won money.

the nicest thing would probably be give them money
bwalleshauser AT yahoo DOT com

Carol said...

I would have to say for us the craziest vacation was visiting hollywood.

actsmAThotmail.com

Jules said...

1) How do you "know" what is the right number of kids for your family?

I really believe you just KNOW! I think you just get a feeling of knowing you are done.

2) what is the craziest vacation you've been on?

Crazy vacation was Vegas too. We just took off in the middle of the night (before kids of course) and had a total blast!

3) what's the nicest thing you've done for someone you didn't know?

I am working on a project to make scrapbook pages for foster kids so they can record their life!

Thanks for the giveaway, that toy looks like fun! And I alwyas love starbucks!

Hannah said...

I am the oldest girl in our family of ten kids with three older brothers, three younger brothers and three younger sisters. My parents knew that ten was the right number because God stopped making my mom get pregnant. We would have more if God allowed. I would give this to one of my two Sister-in-laws who both have a son and a daughter. Thanks for the chance to win!

Emily said...

I think you know when you've reached the right number of kids when you feel complete and the thought of 1 more is WAY overwhelming! Thanks for offering it!

princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

Craziest vacation? Easy! Getting married in Niagara Falls! (Also the best)

Nicol said...

Kids...I think you simply know. Like as if it built into us. I used to want 6 kids and now I want three. I feel right now after my dd (13 mns) that there is at least one more for us. After that one we will see how we feel about another one.

Looks like a fun toy!

James & Andrea said...

My craziest vacation was when my girlfriend and I traveled around Greece by ourselves. Our adventures included staying in a hostel in Thessoliniki with a horror film basement shower set up (slimy walls, one lightbulb on a string, etc.), getting on an all night train without seats and sitting in the hall by the bathroom for 7 hours while being hit on by drunk guys, and getting mugged in Athens by the Acropolis. Ah, memories!

Toystory said...

I love sending secret gifts - and once when I heard a family at church I didn't know...was having a hard time -- I sent them a$50.00 gift card to a local supermarket.

And two kids was right for us ~~ hubby made that call :)

emerzim said...

Craziest vacation was flying from Utah to NYC on a whim just for the day just because we could. Hubby worked for an airline so we flew for free as long as there were seats available on the plane. Great time, but exhausted by the time we got home.

jenny said...

wow cool i'm in i would love to try to win this for my little one thanks

jpandtheboys said...

I would LOVE this. We really need some more toys for our son. AND of course I love Starbucks.

Betsy said...

I knew 3 was the number and I prayed about it. I had 2 boys and 1 girl. I don't have that "mommy gene" that some woman have!

erika~ the inspired mama said...

hmmm, well we have 4 wonderful kids, and we "thought" we were done after #3 and again after #4, but i still have that feeling that there is still another baby out there for us... so i guess what i am trying to say is that i have absolutely no idea how many kiddos are right for our family!! :D

Rachael said...

There is no way to KNOW the right number of kids, I thought 4 when we got married and my husband thought 2. We now have 3 and we have no idea if it is enough, we will decide probably when the youngest is in school and then say it is enough.

rlwjohnston AT yahoo Dot Com

Maureen said...

Craziest vacation? Probably a trip we took when I was young to San Diego to see my brother get married- flights-driving, trying to fit in historical sites among the wedding plans- it was nuts! But as I think about it, a lot of fun too!

Diana H said...

I thought 4 my husband thought none. My mom had 6 - but I didn't want that, my husband's mom had 7. We didn't want that and felt more inclined toward 2 and there we stopped. I think you have to look at what you want and how much you have to give and other factors like age and money can creep in. You have to decide with your partner (my husband) - we chose two. My friend, she doesn't have a partner, but she chose two and adopted them by herself. Two of my sisters have one each. One by choice and one by circumstance. I think there isn't a best answer. There was someone at my daughter's school who had a bunch and her husband had a bunch, then she had a couple more. We were talking, and she was talking about her ambitions and trying to get everything done, and her kids helping out. I asked if she was done having kids. She said she didn't know, and looked at me like she wanted to kill me. I thought you idiot that's really none of your business and a stupid thing to say. I think as an oldest daughter with a lot of responsibility, that I was thinking of her ambitions and what was going to fall on the older kids. I think that's one of the reasons I stopped at two. I felt my kids were my responsibility and I didn't want it to fall on the older ones. I think it's a highly personal decisions that outsiders don't get a say in.

bren j. said...

Oh man, #1 is just too much for my brain right now...and #3 seems like tooting my own horn too much so #2 it is...craziest vacation...we don't take a lot of vacations but our trip moving from WA to ME was pretty crazy....a giant u-haul plus a trailer and two cats. NEVER. AGAIN.

Sandra said...

I would say the craziest vacation I have ever been on was one to Disney World with my husband. I bought the books and planned everything out so that we could maximize our time playing and not waiting in lines....I was a drill sargent but it was so much fun learning all the ins and outs of the Magic Kingdom and having all the secrets!

I would love to be entered.
owatz(AT)telus(DOT)net

bethany said...

How many kids? You have one and then decide if you can handle another one :)

Meg said...

I am always wondering abt the right # of kids (i only have one) but my plan is to take it one at a time--see how demanding each is and go from there. I want a brood of em : )

Julie said...

Our craziest vacation will probably be a week from now...we are driving 7 hours (or so - you know how it is with kids) to Colorado with 2 other families. There will be 3 kids under the age of 2. Should be crazy!
3cookieday at gmail dot com

Stacy said...

I want two kids. We have one and will try for a second eventually. We have one extra bedroom so we are only having one more child.

Anonymous said...

We will have the number of children we can afford to support, coupled with the number of children my career will allow me to produce (probably two... though I'm still holding out hope for a third).
I would keep the card for myself and give the toy to my sister who just had a baby in March (I'm still babyless)

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I guess it depends on how well you're financially when it comes to the number of children you're wanting. :)

Claire Roach said...

How does anyone know the right number of kids for their family!? Good question! I always say that you'll never regret having another one because you love them as soon as they are born. Then again, my great grandmother was put in an insane asylum after having 6 kids. :) I say just see how you do with the number you have and add more if you feel like you could do it-you never regret having another child!
claireroach81(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

1. I only wanted one, and I only have one.

2. Las Vegas is ALWAYS crazy :)

3. Send greeting cards to random people at random times :)

Thank you, also, for participating and offering such an awesome prize - I'd like to invite you to enter my bloggy giveaway on Krississippi.com - see you there! Happy giving and getting!

Tricia said...

The number of kids in our family is completely up to the Lord, but I'm not saying that has to be the case for everyone. That's just how my husband and I feel and right now we have three.

mccammacks(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Momof3amazinkids said...

well I new I was done at 3 so that is how I new what the right number for me was...But I have 4 children in my family.. I have a daughter who is 11 a son who is 8 from my first marrage. My new baby girl who is 7 weeks and a 13 year old stepson.

Amanda said...

how do you know how many kids to have? well, my husband and i are "struggling" through this decision day by day. we would love a large family but definitely have a small income. but neither of us believe money should be a primary factor in family size...God provides! our decision, take it one child at a time...right now we have two with a definite desire for a third...beyond that, who knows!

Theresa Marie said...

Craziest vacation? By far our vacation to visit my husbands family, in Malaysia. With the LONG airplane rides and layovers, like the one in alaska (the airport was SO cold and it was crazy windy - i think I literally got a cold from that airport! ha ha) Then my mom got food poisoning, and had to stay in the hospital for 3 days :( Then everyone was staring at me (blonde hair, blue eyes are not common there ;) ) - lets just say it was an AMAZING and crazy vacation!
Theresa Marie
http://theresamariegoon.blogspot.com

Julie said...

craziest vacation would be in cairo. the pyramids rocked.

Suz said...

The nicest thing I've ever done for someone I didn't know was help carry groceries out to the car.

Liz said...

I am not sure how we will know how many kids is enough....we only have one now but I definitely want more. I think we will just take it one at a time and see how it goes. It will be hard to determine someday that I will never again have a baby!

Hootyboosmom said...

What a cool giveaway! Thanks so much for offering it! How to know how many kids? Well, for my husband and I, we just "knew" for our little family that we wanted just two. It felt right, and I really don't feel like I "want" anymore. My husband is ecstatic at being the daddy to 2 wonderful little girls and I LOVE being a mom of 2. As for the craziest vacations - we went to Boston to visit my brother and would take off on day trips and just drive to where ever! It was awesome. As for question 3, I leave coupons for products I know I won't use in front of them in the grocery store so others can use them!
~Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com

michelle said...

The craziest vacation I have ever been on was a camping trip where it rained so much we had to go to a restaurant to eat, and stop at a store to my a deck of cards to amuse ourselves in the tent all evening. Some vacation!

I would love to be entered in your giveaway.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

Anonymous said...

My husband and i agreed that once we finally have a boy then we can stop :D

Anonymous said...

Two girls and one boy makes a nice size family for us. We feel complete and are happy with the children we have.

Jennfer

jjlovejillian@msn.com

Gigi Lynn said...

I knew that I had enough children when my children and husband begged me to stop, and the doctors told me that I'd die if I had more. I guess that eight is enough....

corrie71 said...

The craziest vacation I've ever been on was when we went to Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins. It was such an awesome experience.

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Courtneyhunt71 (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I really thought I wanted a 4th for a looong time, but finally I felt peace that we were just right at three.

Craziest vacation would be Barcelona those peeps know how to party down.

Nicest thing I've done for a stranger? We let a homeless family live with us for a week, and my whole extended family pitched in and brought meals, bought her kids school clothes, etc... it was such a high to give big.

Anonymous said...

You "know" when you've hit the right number of kids for your family when you feel like you just couldn't change another diaper and all the hand me downs are out of style. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't "know" what the right number of kids for our family will eventually be, but I do just "know" that we're not done yet.

Kyra said...

I'll answer question #1, we knew we were done have children when we could both agree. I will say this too, it's a tough decision! Great giveaway!

CanCan said...

1) How do you "know" what is the right number of kids for your family?
We are just taking it one kid at a time. We know we aren't done yet!

2) what is the craziest vacation you've been on?
We have worked in Asia so we have vacationed in some crazy places. One crazy (and really fun one) was in Vang Vieng, Laos. We floated down a natural lazy river in inner tubes for 3 hours with our then 2-year-old son!

3) what's the nicest thing you've done for someone you didn't know?
We give money to beggars all the time. We gave a friend of ours quite alot of money to pay a hospital bill for a relative we had never met in Southeast Asia.

Ames said...

I participated in the "drive through difference" and bought the lunch for the guy behind me at mcdonalds

Shannon said...

2) what is the craziest vacation you've been on?
I wouldn't say it was crazy, but just full of problems, lol. Last summer, we were on our way up north to visit my family. I was driving the van with our four boys, and dh was driving his car with his 3 older boys to drop them off at home on the way. About 3 hours into the trip, the van breaks down at a rest area. Dh was a couple hours behind. He finally showed up, got picked up to go to the rental agency, while I am stranded with 7 boys....all while trying to empty out the van for when the tow truck comes. Dh finally shows back up...3 hours later...with a rental car that reaked of smoke. But it was all they had. As I begin loading in all the carseats, I see ants everywhere. Yeah, from when I put the carseats on the ground, ants found their way in to eat the crumbs that my 2 year old left in there. We finally get loaded in, and I'm sitting in dh's car, only to realize, he just drove off with the KEYS! I sat there for another 20 minutes while he had to turn around...finding exits and backtracking. I'll leave it at that...it gets worse, but you get the idea! lol

Marcia said...

We have one because that's what we feel financially comfortable with at this point in time.

The nicest thing... hmmm I always do nice things. Just the other day, a guy was standing outside the grocery store with his dog. He was holding money in his hand. My mom and I told him his dog was very cute and he asked if we would buy him a newspaper since he couldn't take his dog inside. So he gave us the money and we went in and got it and took it right out to him. Another time, the cashier didn't realize she rang up our order AND the older man's behind us as one order and I paid for both orders (he didn't have a whole lot) and told him not to worry about it. He couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing! We were already in the car by the time he came out of the store but he was looking around for us. I didn't want his money so we just left.

Anonymous said...

Number of kids? I know everyone's answer is different, but for me it's a very spiritual thing. I think that a lot of prayer (or if that's not your thing, then meditation or focus or whatever) should go into the decision. Right now, we have one son and are trying again; I have a deep feeling that we are meant to have three kids (however, with prior miscarriages, I do wonder if those babies "count" toward what my spirit percieves as the right number of children for me).

Fizz
fizzledink AT gmail DOT com

Momof4 said...

How do I know how many kids? For me personally, I go with the "quiverfull" philosophy that children are a blessing and a gift from God, period. How many children I have is His decision, not mine.

I'm preg w/ #5, due Oct. 30 if all goes well. Thanks for the chance to win Starbucks & an educational toy. :-)

noreen said...

My husband and I (before kids) got in the car and started to drive, we did not even take a map. This was before cell phones so we just kind of found stuff to do and places to stay on a whim

Cherie J said...

The right number is what you and your husband decide is right for you after much thought and prayer.

cherierjatyahoo.com

Skye said...

I am weeks away from having our 4th and 'final' baby! We have just known from the beginning of this pregnancy that she was our last. I always felt that there was suppose to be another with my previous pregnancies. I feel a great peace knowing this our last.

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! I feel you should have as many as the Lord blesses you with. monk5@charter.net

Anonymous said...

I once saw some homeless people in a parking lot and so I went to the nearest grocery store, bought some food and took it to them. Thanks for the giveaway! Sign me up! ( :

Blessings,
Mandi

onecrazymom4littlemonkeys (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jessica said...

We just had our first baby, and right now I feel like I want at least three, and perhaps more. I guess ultimately it will depend upon how many the Lord decides to bless us with :) I do know that I would for sure love to have more than one.

Unknown said...

One is the right number for me as long as I'm a single mom. I want to be able to provide my child with everything possible including me. If I find Mr. Right that might change though. Thanks for the giveaway

Scarlett said...

1. Guessing. When does your family feel complete?

2. Catskill Game Farm in New York. My family went there when my sister and I were kids and the same llama sneeze three times on my sister at different times during the day. My mother had a fit and complained to someone who worked there.

3. I've paid tolls for the people behind me on highways. I also mentor middle school girls.

kraziblinkgurli said...

1) How do you "know" what is the right number of kids for your family?

when you already have 2 and the thought of any more gaining weight/puking/stretchmarks/dirty diapers/spit up etc. make you wanna not have sex for the entirity of your lifespan.....lol jk we have two beautiful kids a boy and a girl and i feel our family is complete. its so perfect now that i wouldnt want any changes in its members....

Elaine said...

How did we know? Well, my husband wanted 3, 5 or 12 (he thought that if you were going to have more than 5 you should just go all the way...). I was unsure about the whole deal. But after having two babies within the first two and a half years of marriage, we both felt settled. The Lord may still have other plans for us, so we don't know if we are "done" but we'll see. We also would like to adopted or foster in the future.
hellerfam(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amy L said...

Our craziest vacation was to Niagra Falls...we weren't expecting it to be so "cheezy" and commercial.

Elizabeth F. said...

One day you just feel done having babies. (I never thought I'd ever feel that way...ever)But one day I thought awww...what a cute baby, but glad it's not mine! That was amazing for me such a baby lover. I have 3 kids. Basically, you'll know when you are done.

Anonymous said...

Well, for sure our craziest vacation was in Louisiana when we stayed in a tiny cabin in the middle of a swamp. There were alligators bellowing below us all night. What a trip! But it was fun!
digicat@sbcglobal.net

Marly said...

Oh, wow. I think the nicest thing I've ever done for a stranger was to NOT pummel the lady in the store today who asked if I was expecting. Not only am I not expecting, but my son is almost 18 months old!

LeeAnn said...

Nicest thing I've done for someone lately...paid $50 for a tank of gas for a lady that needed it but couldn't afford it...she needed to pick up her kids from school but had run out of gas.

Unknown said...

i think most people have an idea of how many kids they want/can handle, but sometimes God tells you otherwise through various means

Someone Being Me said...

The right number of kids for me is as many as I can physically have which will probably be 3. I had preterm labor and complications with my son and an emergency c-section. I want 2 more if my body can do it.

Amy said...

I'm not sure how you know. We are hoping for 3-4, but it's been an uphill battle. We're now excited about adoption. What I can say is we're not done yet. :)

Alaina said...

Number of kids - I don't know. I hope and pray that we will agree and feel peaceful about that! We have two through the miracle of adoption and would like to have at least 1 or 2 more. :)

Vacation - we haven't done to many crazy ones. Probably Key West.

Nicest - given food to people in need.

Milk Mama said...

Oh I'd love to win! Thanks for the great giveaway!
1) I don't know. We're at one now. Some days I want three. Some days I want two. Some days I want six. I'm sure we'll adopt and give birth until we can't afford it any more lol!

2) I've only been on a few, so I can say that the craziest was my trip from Florida to Georgia for my brother's funeral all packed in some eurocar... very interesting trip... wouldn't call it a vacation, though!!!

3) I don't know what was the nicest... I try to help everyone if I can... I can't really help financially, but I can donate my other helpful handy talents.

sarahmarie dot pemberton at gmail dot com

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

1) How do you "know" what is the right number of kids for your family?
I just know. My mother used to tell me that when she was done teaching, she would just know. I believe this is true with kids. I have six of them, and I don't plan on stopping until I feel it.

2) what is the craziest vacation you've been on?
Craziest? Oh.. when I was 13. I went to South Padre Island for my Spring Break with my family. I got chicken pox, for the Second time. It was pretty crazy!

3) what's the nicest thing you've done for someone you didn't know?
I paid for the person behind me while at the toll booth here in Colorado. It felt good to help them!

Anonymous said...

When God closes my womb, then I'll be done. Works for me.
bigfamily8(at)yahoo(dot) com

Suzie Williams said...

This looks like an interesting toy. The nicest thing I've done for someone I didn't know recently was loan $25 to a woman in Mexico through Kiva.com so she could buy more inventory to sell in her shop.

Unknown said...

Right number of kids? When you run out of seats in the van. Or when your sanity gives out, whichever comes first. Using that theory, I should have given up before ever getting pregnant. :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

The right number of kids is a hard one. Right now I think three is perfect, but who am I to guess?! Thank you for the giveaway, it's great! I would love to win. nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

AudreyO said...

You know you have the right number of kids when you and your husband happily agree you are done. For me, the number was 2.

Elizabeth Mather said...

I guess the craziest vacation would be when my brother, sister and I went together to France.

Ginny said...

I think deciding how many kids you want is a very personal decision. I always wanted just 1 daughter. I ended up having 2 daughters & really love it. I don't think I would want a third because being the middle child is hard & I wouldn't want my baby feeling left out. Income is another good thing to go by. I always feel so bad for those huge families & the kids are wearing holey clothes that are too small on them.

Anonymous said...

we don't know what the perfect number of kids is yet, but we know we want more! we have one son now, but next year we'll try for another baby! right now i would love to have four children, but we'll see how many we are blessed with.

my craziest vacation was actually my honeymoon! we went to jamaca and someone convinced us to leave the resort to see their shoppe - bad move - we ended up running as fast as we could back to the resort and never left again!

I have randomly paid for groceries (twice now, and maybe more in the future) when the person in front of me didn't have enough money.

you didn't ask this, but i want to say one of the nicest things someone has done for me recently - the other day i was at hobby lobby purchasing a paper studio roller bag for my scrapbooking stuff (retails at like $140) i have been saving up for about 10 months and was super excited to get it, but a little upset that it cost so much. the lady behind me noticed my total and gave me a 40% coupon off any one item in hobby lobby. she was only buying scissors and said she didn't need it. at first i refused, but she insisted. that totally made my day! (and my husband's day too because my scrapbooking stuff isn't all over the floor any more!)

thanks for the great giveaway!

trepilynnell (at) juno (dot) com

frugallm said...

Our craziest vacation was this past March. We went to Florida and on the way home because of weather we were stuck in JFK airport for 24 hours with our 2 year old!! Thankfully we had a portable dvd player but you can only stare at that for so long! It was not fun at all!!

Qtpies7 said...

We have 7 kids. After 5 we were done, had a vasectomy and all that. But we weren't done. WE had it reversed!
We don't have a number, we are leaving it in God's hands and whatever comes along, we will be happy.
It is a hard choice, but an easy choice.

holly K said...

The number of kids, psew...I don't know. I guess when you feel like your family is complete or you are happy with the way things are. I think if I had started earlier, I would have more. I always wanted a house full. I still have a little time left, so you never know! cookiecutter72 AT hotmail dot com
My kids would love this toy! They really love different kinds of music and mozart is one of their faves!

rebecca said...

Having just had our first kid, I'm excited to see how many we will end up with. I don't know about a "right" amount, but we'd like to have at least four.

gitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com

Kelly said...

Craziest Vacation- loved a trip that we took several years ago to Spain and Portugal. Our favorite spot was eating at on outside restaurant in Lisbon in the middle of a very slanted street.

susan1215 said...

Two kids was the right amount for us, they keep each other company but it's not overwelming financially.

Keri Dougless, RDN LD said...

The right number of kids...however many God blesses us with! (while still being wise about it)

Keryn said...

I wish I knew about how many kids was right. I always wanted 5 or 6, but pregnancy with #4 is just about killing me--and sucking the joy out of being a SAHM. But I have a "ghost baby" that I keep looking for, even when I have all of the kids around me. So I know there's at least one more for our family--maybe it's this one (due in November) or maybe not...not a very good answer, I know.

My email addy is in my blogger profile, in case I win!

Telima said...

I think the "right" number of kids for each family depends on the family. We personally rely on God for help there. If we feel like we should have another baby, then we will...but I also think mom's sanity has a lot to do with it! My sister-in-law can only handle two kids and that's the perfect number for her! My email address is in my Blogger profile, just in case I win!

Unknown said...

craziest vacation was to toronto in high school. it was rather interesting for a young niave school girl

Becky N. said...

Number of kids... this is a tough one, for me. I have friends and family who just "know" based on spiritual feelings they get. That's never happened for me, though. My husband and I both came from families with 6 kids, but I always said "four to six" when asked how many kids I wanted. My answer has changed, though. While I had just 2 kids, I said "three or four". Now, with a 3rd child in the house, I'm not sure I'll ever go past three. For me, it will all depend on whether I think my body can handle it, physically and emotionally. I like the idea of a large family, but the trick will be deciding whether I'm the type of mom that can handle it.

Fae said...

the craziest vacation was LA... hollywood. i had lots of fun!
thanks for the contest!

Melissa said...

How do you "know?" Well, for me it's a matter of God's will and my husband's authority. I'm hoping it doesn't end up being 17, but 2 (my husband's originl "plan") doesn't seem like enough to me.

Audra said...

I wish I knew what the right number of kids for our family was. It was a struggle to get the one we have here- Our craziest vacation was a car trip that was just over a thousand miles (ther and back) in 48 hours with a wiggly 8 month old.

CC said...

I'd love to win, my daughter LOVES that toy at her friend's home!

Since we are an adoptive family and adoption is very expensive, finances were one of the biggest issues saying we were DONE.

Jinxy and Me said...

Number of kids: I would be happy if we could just have at least ONE! I would love this prize for my new nephew. Thanks for the contest!

GinaE1980 said...

1) How do you "know" what is the right number of kids for your family? We knew we could provide very well for one child maybe 2 but no more than that!

sweetsue said...

After my third child was born, I was completely happy and knew we were done. My daughter and her husband wanted six, but now she has two in diapers and says two is enough. I hope she changes her mind, I would love a few more grandkids.

Unknown said...

We are hope to as many or few children as God sends to us. We see children as a blessing and would welcome what ever we are given