Tuesday, April 24, 2012

10 lb challenge update!

I just heard today that I won the grand prize for the 10 lb challenge update! I am so excited! I also got the prize for the biggest loser! For those of you still trying and struggling---I swear by weight watchers. I really never thought I could do it. I had given up on ever not being overweight (and was in the obese category--freaks me out to say it). I only started WW on a whim in Sept with a friend who got diagnosed with diabetes and told to lose weight. I did great Sept-Dec and then slowed down a little in early Jan. I think I was letting myself slack a little too much. The 10 lb challenge kicked me in gear and got me focusing again. Thank you Erika @ newlyweds on a budget!! Without sounding like a silly commerical i never would have believed--- I haven't really felt like I'm missing much on WW (except right now when I want to go rip the potato chips out of the cabinet!!! and the occassionally dinner roll (or 3) when we go out to eat). It's been so much easier than I ever though.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on winning!