So when last I wrote about the potty bean2 had started wearing underwear (mid-Nov). She's worn it since then!!! however Nov and Dec we had to also have her in the plastic outer layer and would basically have to ask (=make) her go every hour. but she kept it up! Jan 5 she started a new daycare and we were worried how that would go and if she's take a step back?? Well she's actually done better! Now she's just in regular underwear and often goes 2 hrs or so and tells us often! I think she's only had 2 accidents in January! :) Her and DH actually went on a 4 hr plane ride but we convinced her to wear a pull up under her underwear and it was totally dry both ways! yeah! I'm so proud.
She tells me she's proud of me using the potty all the time too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment